Healthy, Exciting and Tasty Roasted Carrot Coconut Flour Wraps!
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 3 large Eggs
- ½ cup roasted vegetable puree
- 3/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
1. Roast about 1/4cup of carrots, onions and garlic until brown and tender, puree with water to make ½ cup of liquid
2. Mix all ingredients until smooth and let sit until pan heats up to medium heat
3. Spray pan lightly with coconut oil and pour mixture into pan. Tilt sides of pan quickly to make a thin wrap.
4. Cover and let cook until bubbles have formed, flip and cook other side until brown