Wondering where to find us?
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I use my Coconuts of The Caribbean Coconut Oil?
We’ve tried to be definitive with this but from your feedback we understand the possibilities seem endless. You can cook with us, take care of your skin and hair with us plus much more!
2. What is the DME Process?
3. Is it certified organic and non-GMO coconut oil?
Yes, we are certified by the USDA and all our coconuts are non-GMO.
4. What is the best form of storage for my Coconuts of the Caribbean Coconut oil?
This depends on your intended usage. You can store in a cool room or upwards of room temperature.
5. My oil is in a solid white form can I change this to a liquid?
Yes you can, simply insert the your Coconuts of the Caribbean Coconut Oil into a bowl of warm water for approximately 45 mins. Check on the transformation to ensure the change is occurring, increasing the water temperature can solve this.
6. Why was the Coconut Oil a liquid or solid at the store and now it is a solid or liquid?
Coconut oil changes from liquid to solid at around 74-76 degrees F. Regardless of the state the quality and make up of our Coconuts of The Caribbean Coconut Oil remains the same!
7. Can I turn my coconut oil into a solid form?
Surely, to do this simply place the jar or bottle into a cold to low cool environment. For best results store your Coconuts of the Caribbean Coconut oil in an air-conditioned room or refrigerator.
8. Do you use any animal testing on your products?
No we do not.
9. Do you use chemicals in your manufacturing process?
No chemicals are used in the processing of our coconut oil.
10. Where is Coconuts of the Caribbean Coconut Oil produced?
Coconuts of the Caribbean Coconut oil is masterfully produced in the Dominican Republic. Meet some of our team members here.
11. Can I consume Coconuts of the Caribbean Coconut Oil?
Yes you sure can! Like you our other cherished customers cook with our oil, use it on their hair and skin. Some even have a Teaspoon of Coconuts of the Caribbean oil in the morning. (Please see physician before using our oil for medicative purposes)
12. Are there any Trans Fat or hydrogenated fat in Coconuts of the Caribbean Coconut Oil?
No there are neither any trans fat or hydrogenated fat in Coconuts of the Caribbean Coconut Oil?
13. How long does Coconuts of the Caribbean Coconut Oil last?
For best results you can enjoy Coconuts of the Caribbean Coconut Oil for up to two years post purchase. Loads of time for you to enjoy our amazing coconut oil.
14. Is my Coconuts of the Caribbean Oil refundable?
Yes! If you are not pleased with our product for reasons beyond your control you are welcomed to visit our office at A.A. Laquis Cor. Churchill Roosevelt Hwy and Tissue Drive Trincity, Trinidad W.I
15. Where can I keep in touch with Coconuts of the Caribbean?
We’d love to have you keep in touch with us, find us on Facebook and Instagram and Twitter @CoconutsofTheCaribbean and stay tuned for recipes, videos and other great content about us and our products!