lemon chia seed muffins
Healthy Lemon Chia Seed Muffins Made With Our Coconut Flour!
Makes 16 mini muffins
- 1/4 cup organic coconut flour
- 1/4 cup organic virgin coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp Coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp mixed essence
- 1.5 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line muffin tins.
2. In a bowl combine wet ingredients: coconut oil, eggs, lemon juice and mixed essence.
3. In another bowl measure out dry ingredients: coconut flour, sugar, lemon zest, baking powder, salt and chia seeds.
4. Add dry ingredients into wet mixture in 2 batches and mix well.
5. Pour muffin mixture into muffin tins and bake for 15- 20mins or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
6. Remove muffins from muffin tin and allow to cool on a wire rack.