Did you ever think that Sada Roti could be healthy? Try out this amazing and healthy Sada Roti Recipe! We promise it tastes great! 🥥🥥🥥🥥
Coconut flour Sada roti
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1.5 tsp psyllium husk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup extra coconut flour for rolling out roti dough
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and add warm water + oil.
2. Mix until a dough is formed and allow dough to rest for 10mins.
3. Cut dough into 3 equal pieces. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough on a floured surface to prevent sticking.
4. Place rolled out dough on to a hot tawah and allow to cook for 5mins, then flip it over and cook for a further 5mins.
6. Serve roti hot.
1. Be sure to roll out the roti dough very thin and cook on a med to low heat for the best results.
2. If the dough is too sticky add more coconut flour as a sticky roti dough is difficult to work with and cooks unevenly.
3. Ensure you use warm water for this recipe otherwise you will end up with a crumbly dough.