Smoke Cheddar chive crackers
Smoked cheddar chive crackers
A tasty and perfectly textured gluten free cracker. These crackers are higher in fibre and protein than your average crackers because they use our organic coconut flour instead of refined flour!
Makes 24 crackers
- 6 Tbsp Coconut flour
- 3 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp butter (room temp)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp chives
1. In a bowl combine dry ingredients: coconut flour, cheese, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and chives
2. In a separate bowl combine butter and heavy whipping cream using an electric hand mixer until well incorporated.
3. Add wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix well using a spatula forming a stiff dough.
4. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll out dough to a thickness of 1cm. Score dough with a pizza cutter or knife into squares.
5. Bake at 350°F for 20-25 mins or until edges are golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and immediate re-score crackers. Allow to cool for 10 mins.